Tuesday 21 January 2014

#AskBeef: Before you ask, no it's not me, this impostor, also called Beef, with a penchant for dropping his pants (unlike me) is the main man (like me) in the hilarious new BBC show featuring Vic and Bob "House of Fools". Apologies to my followers across the pond, you wont have a clue what I'm on about, but then you wouldn't "get" the humour anyway!
Let's face it, when we sent The Office over to you guys, you ruined it, and thought it was real Ha!
Then I suppose you gave us Friends (my all time favourite show) and Larry David, so we'll call it quits.
Anyway I just wanted to clear up the confusion, I am Beef main man at Window Cleaning Warehouse, not Beef main man in House of Fools, although WCW are sometimes described as a bunch of idiots.

Question of the day: "Whats new Beef?"
Several things, firstly my underpants are new on today, colour pink. In the window cleaning world the latest thing to hit the streets is without doubt Aqua-Tap!

Exclusive to WCW this water saving device fits onto any WFP with a German thread, above or below the angle neck. With just a quarter turn of the pole you can turn water on or off. With a slight turn, you have complete control of your water flow. Its lightweight at just 85g (3oz U.S.), durable, ceramic valve, quick fitting, no tools needed and priced at just £29.95 will pay for itself almost from day 1!

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/

Another new line of products for 2014 is the range of Pro-Gutter tools. They are designed to fit different shaped Gutters and all fit onto a standard Acme thread found on most extension poles. You can purchase individually or in a handy box of all 4 tools. Ogee, Square, Half Round and Small Half Round.
You can check them out on Facebook or http://progutter.co.uk/ But if you would like to know that your order is being handled and shipped same day by my trusty staff then purchase at http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/

A man mountain like me needs to keep his strength up , so I'm off to slurp down a can of soup, not just any old soup BIG soup! Angus Flavour (Flavor).


See you later.
 X Beef

No comments:

Post a Comment