Wednesday 26 November 2014

Favourite Chuckle Bro?

Top Question! #AskBeef  "Who's Your Favourite Chuckle Brother?"


I ALWAYS reply " How can you possibly choose between two legends?" They are a TEAM and there is no Me or I in team, they are a Duo, a unit, working together as one. My team mates at WCW say Barry and Paul remind them of myself and Jarda, a DYNAMIC duo, working harmoniously together! I pass him a spanner, and it goes like "from me to you, to me, to you, to me, to you....and so on, we roll about hilariously........apparently the Bros were massive in the Czech Republic and Ceska TV is still showing re-runs of Chuckle Vision series 3

A MASSIVE BELL
You can probably name a few.......I can think of several...one lives in Cornwall, but my all time hands down favourite has got to be this one....


This really is the Chuckle Bros at their best! 



No comments:

Post a Comment